SIGN UP TO HOST A GIVEAWAY FOR THE CHILDREN’S BOOK WEEK GIVEAWAY HOP! (MAY 2ND – 8TH) #CHILDRENSBOOKWEEKGIVEAWAY
Children’s Book Week Giveaway Hop
May 2nd – 8th, hosted by Wishful Endings
About Children’s Book Week:
Children’s Book Week is the annual celebration of books for young people and the joy of reading.
Established in 1919, Children’s Book Week is the longest-running national literacy initiative in the country. Every year, commemorative events are held nationwide at schools, libraries, bookstores, homes – wherever young readers and books connect!
For more information visit: http://www.bookweekonline.com.
Giveaway Hop Rules:
- Your giveaway must be specific to this hop.
- The giveaway must be for a children’s print or ebook (picture, board, chapter, Middle Grade, or Young Adult), or a $5 or more book gift card. Value should be at least $5.
- You can not ask participants to purchase something to enter.
- Please use the giveaway hop banner and link to my site. You are also welcome to use the hashtag #childrensbookweekgiveaway.
- The giveaway linky should be added to your post. This is the link to get the code: get the InLinkz code.
- This is a hop, so please make entries quick and easy. You are limited to 6 ways to enter at most and only 1 required entry, if any. There is one exception, you can let entrants tweet each day.
- If you are using Rafflecopter, you’ll want to set the giveaway to start at 12 am on May 2ndand end at 12 am on May 9th. Posting your giveaway early is appreciated.
- Please use INT or US or US/CAN in parenthesis at the end of your link name when you link up so that entrants know if they are eligible for your prize.
- Your giveaway must be posted by 12 am Eastern time on Monday, May 2nd. If I check your link and it’s not up, I’ll remove you from the hop linky. Please contact me (Tressa) with questions or changes and please email me your link once it is scheduled.
- Make your giveaway easy to find. You can add a link to the top of your blog or add the hop image with a link to your giveaway on your sidebar.
- I will mark the links I have checked with a “~” when they are live.
- Each person who signs up is responsible for posting and awarding their own giveaway.