Do you have books sitting on your bookshelves that you’ve read but will never read again?
How about books you’ve started but just couldn’t get through?
Review copies you’ve accepted but have never read?
This is your chance to clear out your overflowing bookshelf and pass some of your books on to other booklovers. Time to pass on those books that just weren’t for you or the review copies that you are never going to get read.
March 20th is the first day of spring, the perfect time to remedy an overflowing bookshelf.
This giveaway hop is to give away books from your own bookshelf. No ebooks, no shipping from Amazon or another bookseller. Shipping can be super expensive so take advantage of media mail rates if you live in the US.
- You can offer just one book or a box of books.
- Please include the linky & hop image in your post.
- No gift cards, you need to give away books from your own bookshelf
- Your site & giveaway must be family friendly. No erotica, steamy romance, gruesome horror, etc.
- NO Ebooks, no shipping from amazon or other book sellers.
To sign up add your blog to the linky with your shipping info in parenthesis. This is one hop where shipping of giveaways is typically limited to the blog host’s country due to high cost of shipping to other countries.