Rachel Lee is having the best summer ever taking a baking class and flirting with her almost-sort-of-boyfriend Evan—until a rival cleaning business swoops into town, stealing her mom’s clients. Rachel never thought she’d fight for the right to clean toilets, but she has to save her mom’s business. Nothing can distract her from her mission…except maybe Whit, the cute new guy in cooking class. Then she discovers something about Whit that could change everything. After destroying her Dirt Diary, Rachel thought she was done with secrets, but to save her family’s business, Rachel’s going to have to get her hands dirty. Again.
Born in Poland and raised in the United States, Anna Staniszewski grew up loving stories in both Polish and English. Currently, she lives outside Boston with her husband and their crazy dog. When she’s not writing, Anna spends her time reading, daydreaming, and challenging unicorns to games of hopscotch. She is the author of the My Very UnFairy Tale Life series and the Dirt Diary series. Her newest book, The Prank List, released on July 1st from Sourcebooks.
Five Signs You Might Be a Book Addict by Anna Staniszewski
1. The “unread” books on your shelves are starting to outnumber the “read” books, and you find yourself promising (over and over) that you won’t acquire any more until you get through the ones you own.
2. You can’t pass up a free or on-sale book, even if you know you’ll never read it. Who knows? That 400-page tome on snail psychology might just save your life one day.
3. You go to the bookstore or library to get one thing and come home with a stack of new titles. Then you surround yourself with your new friends, petting their pretty covers and sniffing their wonderful pages.
4. Your reading list is so long that it’s practically a novel and your TBR pile is higher than your nightstand, but you’ll put all of those books on hold for a shiny new novel by a favorite author.
5. You suspect you might be single-handedly keeping the publishing industry afloat. It’s a big responsibility, but you’re up for the challenge.
Book Giveaway Details
1 copy of The Prank List
Open to US & Canada