4th Annual Hoppy Easter Eggstravaganza Giveaway Hop
April 17th to 24th
Hosted by I Am A Reader, Not A Writer & Read Now Sleep Later
- You must host a giveaway on your site, you are responsible for obtaining a prize for giveaway and taking care of the shipping charges. Your prize must be valued at $8 or more.
- You must giveaway something a reader, author or blogger would enjoy.
- Your giveaway post must include the hop image & linky (or links to the host’s sites if you can’t get the linky to work).
- Please only 1 mandatory entry – all others must be optional – Keep It Simple! No long lists of things for people to do. If you have dozens of things for people to do I will delete your blog from the linky.
- Your post must be live by 9:01 AM EST on April 17th. (That is 6 AM April 17th if you live in California). Posting Wednesday April 16th prior to going to bed is fine too.
- The giveaway must be specifically for this hop.
- Your site must be family friendly – no erotica or 18+ sites. Your site & giveaway must be free of steamy images and book covers. If it would embarrass me to have my teenagers see it, it can’t be on your site.
- It is your responsibility to check the linky on April 17th to be sure you are still on the linky and that your link is accurate.
- Please send me a direct link to your post when it goes live.
- If you are using Rafflecopter set it to begin on April 16th and end on APRIL 25th.
- The rest of my standard hop rules apply. If you have not hopped with me recently please review the hop rules here: http://www.iamareader.com/giveaway-hop-rules
- Blogs may choose to run their giveaway via comments, a google form or rafflecopter.
To sign up to host a giveaway add your blog to the linky below with your shipping info in parenthesis following your blog name. If you forget I will assume you are shipping to US only and add (US) after your blog name.
DO NOT SIGN UP UNLESS YOU ARE COMMITTED TO POST AND HAVE WRITTEN IT ON YOUR CALENDAR! 1 in 5 bloggers who sign up never post. Please do not be one of them. Thanks!
If you have any questions email me toobusyreading-at-gmaildotcom