Please be sure you have reviewed ALL my giveaway hop rules if you have not hopped with me recently. Hop Rules can be found here:
Faeries & Fantasy Hop Rules:
- This hop has a limit of 6 possible entries. Only 1 can be mandatory and any other must be optional. Be aware that many people do not have a twitter or facebook account. If your mandatory entry requires to follow you on twitter or like you on facebook you are automatically excluding people who may want to enter. Entries must be simple and be able to be done on one visit to your blog.
- Your blog & giveaway must be family friendly. If you have steamy book covers in your header or sidebar you will be deleted from the linky. I should be completely comfortable viewing your site with my husband or any one of my 5 children sitting by my side. If in doubt please ask.
- Your giveaway must be specifically for the hop.
- If you are using rafflecopter… Set the rafflecopter to begin accepting entries on January 7th and to stop accepting entries on JANUARY 15th. Use caution when using weighted entries. If you mark a task as being worth +5 that counts as 5 entries and will get you deleted from the linky list. Please see these examples: (Correct Rafflecopter – Unacceptable Rafflecopter).
- You giveaway must feature a Young Adult book with faeries or fantasy within its pages. You can have 1 winner or more than 1 winner. Your winner can choose from a list of books. ($10 minimum prize value)
- If you are giving away a gift card your post must spotlight at least 1 book that meets this hop criteria.
- All posts need to be up by 9:01 AM on January 8th. Up to 24 hours early is fine. Once your post is live AND accepting entries please email me a direct link so I can update the linky.
- MINIMUM PRIZE VALUE: You must give away a prize valued at $10 or more. If you are giving away an ebook this means you will likely have to include a gift card or some other prize to ensure your main winner has prize valued at $10 or more.
To sign up to host a giveaway add your blog or website to the linky with your shipping info in parenthesis following your blog name. If you forget I will assuming you are shipping to the US only and add (US) for you.