I am not hosting this one but am posting about it for those who might be interested. Contact MK McClintock if you have any questions.
Second Annual Highlander Giveaway Hop
We’re celebrating Highlanders from the past, present, and future from September 20th-30th!
I love Scotland! It’s in my blood and in my heart, and any excuse I get to celebrate anything from that country, I leap upon. Such was the case when I decided to put together our first annual Highlander Giveaway Hop! Now we’re ready for the second annual hop, which is a good thing because many great highlander books have been published in the last year.
- You can feature any book featuring a highlander. It can be contemporary, historical, paranormal, sweet, but it has to have a highlander.
- The book(s) cannot contain 18+ cover(s).
- No erotica.
- Blogs must be ‘family-friendly’ (no 18+ over sites).
- It can be a printed copy or an e-book. PDF copies are only allowed if you are the author, or if the author/publisher has given permission.
- You may feature just one book or multiple books that meet this criteria. You may have just one winner or multiple winners.
- No gift cards.
- There can only be 3 possible entries per person. 1 mandatory entry and up to 2 optional entries.
- The Hop Image and Linky must be part of your post.
- Your post must be live by 12:01 AM EST on Friday September 20th. Plan to put your post up anytime after 3:00 PM EST on Thursday, September 19th.