Announcing the 3rd Annual Banned Books Week Giveaway Hop
Hosted by BookHounds & I Am A Reader, Not A Writer
The dates for the hop are September 22nd to September 28th
1. The Banned Books Week Giveaway Hop Images needs to be part of your post.
2. Include the linky list with all the participating blogs at the end of your post OR link to this blog &; IAmAReader.com
3. You giveaway must be related to Banned Book Week – You can giveaway a book that has been banned or challenged or if you are giving away a gift card you must post some information about Banned Book Week.
4. Keep It Simple!! Keep the way to enter your giveaway as simple as possible. 1 Mandatory entry and no more than 5 optional extra entries. All entries must be able to be done on one visit to your blog – Entries such as tweet once a day are NOT allowed (tweeting once is fine).
You must turn off word verification/CAPTCHA if you are requiring more than one comment for entries – If you are concerned about spam then enable comment moderation. If you are using Rafflecopter you can only have 6 possible entries per person.
5. This must be a giveaway specifically for this hop and must run only the 7 days this hop is scheduled.
6. Keep your giveaway easy to find for the entire 7 days this hop is open.
7. Your blog needs to be “family friendly”.
To sign up to host a banned books week giveaway just add your blog or website to the linky below. Please include your shipping information after your blog name. Mary from Bookhounds is running this hop so please email her with any questions, linky changes, etc. maryinhb