Please be sure you have reviewed ALL my giveaway hop rules if you have not hopped with me recently.
My Giveaway Hop Rules can be found here:
- You must giveaway something a reader, blogger or author would enjoy.
- This hop has a limit of 6 possible entries. Only 1 can be mandatory and any other must be optional. Be aware that many people do not have a twitter or facebook account. If your mandatory entry requires to follow you on twitter or like you on facebook you are automatically excluding people who may want to enter. Entries must be simple and be able to be done on one visit to your blog.
- Your blog & giveaway must be family friendly. If you have steamy book covers in your header or sidebar you will be deleted from the linky. I should be completely comfortable viewing your site with my husband or any one of my 5 children sitting by my side. If in doubt please ask. I’ve been a little lax in the past but beginning with 2013 Hops I will be much more strict.
- Your giveaway must be specifically for the hop.
- If you are using rafflecopter… Set the rafflecopter to begin accepting entries on March 31st and to stop accepting entries on April 8th. Use caution when using weighted entries. If you mark a task as being worth +10 that counts as 10 entries and will get you deleted from the linky list. Please see these examples: (Correct Rafflecopter – Unacceptable Rafflecopter).
- All posts need to be up by 9:01 AM EST on April 1st. Up to 24 hours early is fine. 10 minutes late is not. Once your post is live AND accepting entries please email me a direct link so I can update the linky.
- 3 STRIKES & YOU ARE OUT POLICY - If you sign up for this hop and then realize you can not post I need you to email me to let me know so I can remove you before this hop starts. I’m starting a 3 strikes and you are out policy. Meaning if you sign up for one of my hops and do not put a post up you get added to my list of bloggers who do not post. This is not a list you want to find yourself on. If this happens 3 times you will not be allowed to participate in any of my hops. I totally understand that life happens so if something comes up you can email me and ask to be removed before the hop starts.
Please put your shipping info in parenthesis following your blog name: