Author Anne Elisabeth Stengl
Anne Elisabeth Stengl makes her home in Raleigh, North Carolina, where she lives with her husband, Rohan, a passel of cats, and one long-suffering dog. When she’s not writing, she enjoys Shakespeare, opera, and tea, and studies piano, painting, and pastry baking. She studied illustration at Grace College and English literature at Campbell University. She is the author of HEARTLESS, VEILED ROSE, MOONBLOOD, and STARFLOWER, with DRAGONWITCH due to release in 2013. HEARTLESS and VEILED ROSE have each been honored with a Christy Award.
2. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
3. If you could meet one person who has died who would you choose?
6. Any other books in the works? Goals for future projects?
9. What was your favorite book when you were a child/teen?
10. Is there a song you could list as the theme song for your book or any of your characters?
11. What’s one piece of advice you would give aspiring authors?
12. If you could be one of the Greek Gods, which would it be and why?
13. What is your favorite Quote?
15. How did you know you should become an author?
When a cursed dragon-witch kidnaps the lovely Lady Gleamdren, Eanrin sets boldly forth on a rescue mission…and a race against his rival for Gleamdren’s favor. Intent upon his quest, the last thing the immortal Faerie needs is to become mixed up with the troubles of an insignificant mortal.
But when he stumbles upon a maiden trapped in an enchanted sleep, he cannot leave her alone in the dangerous Wood Between. One waking kiss later, Eanrin suddenly finds his story entangled with that of young Starflower. A strange link exists between this mortal girl and the dragon-witch. Will Starflower prove the key to Lady Gleamdren’s rescue? Or will the dark power from which she flees destroy both her and her rescuer?
I Am A Reader, Not A Writer – Kick Off
Fiction Playground – Guest Post
LovLivLife Reviews – Guest Post
Book Haven Extraordinaire – Review & Interview
Letters to the Cosmos – Interview & Review
Peace from Pieces – Interview