This is your chance to clear out your overflowing bookshelf and pass some of your books on to other booklovers. Time to pass on those books that just weren’t for you or the review copies that you are never going to get read.
Books you’ve started but just couldn’t get through.
Review copies you’ve accepted but have never read.
March 20th is the first day of spring, the perfect time to remedy an overflowing bookshelf.
- You can offer just one book, a few books or a box of books.
- You can have 1 winner or multiple winners.
- Please include the linky & hop image in your post (code for the linky is below and the image is attached).
- No gift cards, you need to give away books from your own bookshelf
- Your site must be family friendly (no steamy book covers or images)
- NO Ebooks, no shipping from amazon or other book sellers.
- Your post needs to be up by 12:01 AM Eastern Time on Wednesday, March 20th – It’s ok to put your post up anytime Tuesday.
- Please keep the way to enter your giveaway simple. Please no long list of dozens of things people can do to enter.
To sign up to host a giveaway add your blog to the linky below with your shipping info in parenthesis following your blog name. If you forget I will assume you are shipping to US only and add (US) after your blog name.
DO NOT SIGN UP UNLESS YOU ARE COMMITTED TO POST AND HAVE WRITTEN IT ON YOUR CALENDAR! 1 in 5 bloggers who sign up never post. Please do not be one of them. Thanks!
If you have any questions email me toobusyreading-at-gmaildotcom