Do you have books sitting on your bookshelves that you’ve read but will never read again?
How about books you’ve started but just couldn’t get through?
Review copies you’ve accepted but have never read?
Christmas & the New Year are just around the corner! It’s time to make room for new books!
This is your chance to clear out your overflowing bookshelf and pass some of your books on to other book lovers. Time to pass on those books that just weren’t for you or the review copies that you are never going to get read.
- You can offer just one book, a few books or a box of books.
- You can have 1 winner or multiple winners.
- Please include the linky & hop image in your post
- No gift cards, you need to give away books from your own bookshelf
- Your site must be family friendly (no steamy book covers or images)
- NO Ebooks, no shipping from amazon or other book sellers.
- Your post needs to be up by noon Eastern Time on Monday, November 12th – It’s ok to put your post up anytime after noon on Sunday.
- Please keep the way to enter your giveaway simple. Please no long list of dozens of things people can do to enter.
My standard hop rules apply. If you have not hopped with me recently please review the hop rules here: http://www.iamareader.com/p/giveaway-hop-rules.html
To sign up add your blog to the linky with your shipping info in parenthesis.